Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Still looking for...

On 10/28/2011 4:14 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:56:20 -0400, wrote:

On 10/28/2011 3:00 PM, X ` Man wrote:
....the long line of tea party-ists waiting to turn in their Medicare
and Social Security cards and benefits.

I don't get it?

It is easy! One quick Google of videos for the tea party shows that
they feel that both Medicare and Social Security is as wrong and
un-American as it gets.

If you REALLY believe in the tenets of the Tea Partiers, you need to
burn your Social Security card and your Medicare card the same way
Draft Cards were burned a few decades ago. Agree with the philosophy
or not, but that was the last time Americans had enough faith in their
convictions to be any more than the whiny bitches, the Tea Partiers
have become. They talk the talk, but want the benefits of Social
Security and Medicare, so they aren't about to walk the walk.

I believe that my social security and medicare benefits belong to me I
don't want to share them with Jose who didn't earn or pay for them.
Draft card burners didn't earn anything. They simply expressed their
cowardice by defying the government. Maybe you should group them with
the wall street demonstraters.