John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Police thugs injure Iraq vet

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:15:18 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:54:43 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 10/28/2011 7:01 AM, X ` Man wrote:

Yes, and earlier this week I read a long list of "demands," really no
different than a political party platform, being circulated. I didn't
save it, but it was interesting and far-reaching and would result in a
restructuring of our society so that human needs finally outweighed
"property rights."

That would certainly upset your applecart. I can just see you giving up
your propery to satisfy others human needs. You must think its a great
idea so long as *YOU* are exempt.

Greed, that is the problem, and there is plenty to go around for all.

The economy is in the gutter because of wall street greed.
The American worker is out of work due to corporate greed.
The healthcare system is an absolute mess because of greed.

Nope. Change 'greed' to 'Chris' and 'Barney', at least in the first two. The last is simple fallacy.
Take illegals out of the picture, and the scene changes tremendously.

Of course, you'd get no pats on the back for a Harryesque post if you didn't act the 'neo-lib'.