John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Police thugs injure Iraq vet

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:39:29 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 10/28/2011 9:21 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 9:13 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:54:43 -0400, wrote:

On 10/28/2011 7:01 AM, X ` Man wrote:

Yes, and earlier this week I read a long list of "demands," really no
different than a political party platform, being circulated. I didn't
save it, but it was interesting and far-reaching and would result in a
restructuring of our society so that human needs finally outweighed
"property rights."

That would certainly upset your applecart. I can just see you giving up
your propery to satisfy others human needs. You must think its a great
idea so long as *YOU* are exempt.

If you don't have a Ducati, you can't give up your Ducati.

If you don't have compassion, you don't have a soul.

Who told you that? Couldn't have been an athiest or an agnostic.

The Liberals have shown tremendous compassion to the poor over the years - by keeping them
poor. And they fight the one hope the poor may have, a decent education. Gotta keep those worthless
union teachers in the schools. Make sure there are no standards by which teachers and students can
be evaluated.

That's compassion!

City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level
1. Detroit, MI 32.5%
2. Buffalo, NY 29..9%
3. Cincinnati, OH 27.8%
4. Cleveland, OH 27.0%
5. Miami, FL 26.9%
5. St. Louis, MO 26.8%
7. El Paso, TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee, WI 26.2%
9. Philadelphia, PA 25.1%
10. Newark, NJ 24.2%
U.S. Census Bureau, 2006 American Community Survey, August 2007

What do the top ten cities (over 250,000) with the highest poverty
rate all have in common? Democrat mayors.

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn't elected a
Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn't elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)...since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)...since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)....since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)...since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)...since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)...since 1907.