John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default 6 billion in cash found

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:56:14 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 10/28/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 9:41 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:34:51 -0400, wrote:

On 10/28/2011 9:19 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/28/11 9:11 AM, John H wrote:
.

Harry, you have such a wonderful life. All the finest stuff. Gobs of
money. A drop dead gorgeous pleasingly plump life partner. What makes
you such a mean nasty vindictive booring ass? It doesn't add up.
Why are
you projecting your misery onto us?

Not that it applies here, but narcissism demands continuous attention.

You righties are the most narcissistic posters here. You're
self-centered, selfish, uncaring about your fellow man, with a
permanent
chip on your shoulders, and, saddest of all, scared down to the
socks in
your jackboots that if you expressed any feelings of compassion for
those in the world less fortunate than you, you'd be kicked out of the
right-wing macho boys club.

Something is drastically wrong in your lives. I don't think your
experiences in the military did you in, because I know some retired
military folks and they aren't anything like you boys.

I'm sorry you lead such sad little lives filled with hate.

Hey buddy. We appreciate your concern but you didn't address the
questions.

PS You don't seem to know the meanings of narcissistic, self-centered,
selfish, or even compassion. If you don't want to see descriptions of
yourself, don't look those words up.

Narcissists are really good at name-calling, not that it applies to
anyone in this group.

Did you two assholes join in the applause at the GOP "debate" when the
audience cheered about letting the seriously ill die on their gurneys?

That debate is on you tube in it's entirety. Show us where you saw the
cheering incident.

He may not be able to do that, but his is *good* at name-calling.