John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Hely folks, it's better be late than never

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:15:57 +0100, MaydayIntonna wrote:

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant
folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life
I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be
at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually
contribute here.

Regards,
Curt

Tell us about your boat, and how 'mayday' came to be part of your 'handle'.