John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Police thugs injure Iraq vet

On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:54:43 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 10/28/2011 7:01 AM, X ` Man wrote:

Yes, and earlier this week I read a long list of "demands," really no
different than a political party platform, being circulated. I didn't
save it, but it was interesting and far-reaching and would result in a
restructuring of our society so that human needs finally outweighed
"property rights."

That would certainly upset your applecart. I can just see you giving up
your propery to satisfy others human needs. You must think its a great
idea so long as *YOU* are exempt.

If you don't have a Ducati, you can't give up your Ducati.