X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Rick Perry, the great hope of the GOP, realizes...

On 10/27/11 4:24 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:27:50 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

Easy...the Republicans have allegiance with the 1%...they've written off
the rest of America.

I think this 1% thing is far oversold. I think the number of people
who think they are actually doing OK is closer to 50-55% (the silent
majority?)

I see a few people here talking about how badly other people are doing
but I don't hear anyone saying they are poor themselves. In fact we
seem to have a bit of a contest going about how well only writer is
doing (yourself included) yet I doubt anyone here is in the top 1%

My point is that the GOP'ers in Congress and the nominee wannabes are
not targeting or proposing anything that will help the middle income
folks. Drill baby drill, castrating environmental laws, lowering taxes
on the rich...that isn't going to lower unemployment.