iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default 6 billion in cash found

In article ,
says...

On 10/27/2011 1:23 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/27/11 1:16 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Oct 27, 1:12 pm, wrote:

What a surprise! You mean we should keep track of this stuff?

I bet $6.6 billion in cash delivered on pallets could be used to calm
the OWS protesters. Maybe we should repatriate some of that cash and
use if for our own people instead of Iraqis?

****in' unbelievable.

I would be more worried about the guns that weren't kept track of. Oh,
and the lies flying around congress in reference to "Fast and
Furious", a plan devised by the Obama administration to create chaos
and influence changes in gun laws... Hopefully the republicans don't
let them off the hook again like they always do....

Snotty's worried a few Latinos with guns are going to find their way up
to South Windsor, break into the house, and steal the $20 in change in
the cookie jar.

You are truly a bigoted old son of a bitch....

Don't forget he's a coward too.