JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default 6 billion in cash found

On Oct 27, 1:12*pm, jps wrote:

What a surprise! *You mean we should keep track of this stuff?

I bet $6.6 billion in cash delivered on pallets could be used to calm
the OWS protesters. *Maybe we should repatriate some of that cash and
use if for our own people instead of Iraqis?

****in' unbelievable.

I would be more worried about the guns that weren't kept track of. Oh,
and the lies flying around congress in reference to "Fast and
Furious", a plan devised by the Obama administration to create chaos
and influence changes in gun laws... Hopefully the republicans don't
let them off the hook again like they always do....