John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default OT Good eats

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:56:21 -0400, Drifter wrote:

On 10/27/2011 8:24 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/27/11 8:19 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:22:57 -0400, wrote:

On 10/27/2011 6:30 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/26/11 6:11 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/26/2011 6:03 PM, X ` Man wrote:

I should have asked you. The only job you're qualified for is
cleaning
porti-johns.

Nope, never did that... But I can prove I work, can you? Didn't
think
so...

I'd be delighted to send samples of my work to any well-mannered,
rational poster here.

Yeah, so you really can't, I get it...

Oh? There are several well-mannered, rational posters here. You and
your
trashy buddies, of course, aren't among them. I suppose all of your
*shortcomings* are genetic, eh?

I wish you'd stop picking on Scotty and a few others. You should start
acting like a gentleman and maybe you won't be the target so many
disparaging remarks. Since you are the ringleader of the minority
position here, we are looking to you to take the initiative to rein in
your boys.
I would be pleased to support any effort you are willing to make to
suppress baiting, taunting and trash talk your side seems to enjoy
bestowing on rec.boats.
Best regards,
YKW

Harry hasn't the maturity to stop his instigating.

His recent actions in this thread, which was simply a nice
conversation, prove the point. He's like
a baby squalling for attention. Probably has poopy pants.

Jeff, if you're still reading this, sorry about that. Best to filter
Harry.

"Drifter" is among the worst "pickers" here. If he wants the behavior in
rec.boats to change, he should set the example. I'm sure someone will
let me know if he does.

You are a racist asshole, Herring. Your castigating others in light of
your racist ways here is just plain laughable.

I wonder why you think I am a "picker" whatever that means. I also
wonder why you think I should set the example for you? That's kind of
like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? You are the trend
setter. Everyone looks to you to set the tone. So, if you are determined
to destroy Rec.boats, it will happen.

He's done his best, but we're still around.

He can't stand that he starts umteen threads a day and no one will respond to him. So, he must make
an attempt to destroy another.

I think the third grade level is where the name-calling starts.