Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Amazing photo from Easter Island

On 26/10/2011 5:27 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message
m...

This photo, from Easter Island, shows
details apparently never before seen by modern folks:

http://tinyurl.com/3lw6l5n

------------------------------

Definitely makes you wonder.

Little green men with levitation devices?

I have always found it odd some of the achievements like the pyramids.
Or how electronics got such a fast start. Almost like the government had
some samples to go from abacus and slide rule to solid state computers
in 10 years.

And how rapidly mankind took off as a species. Dinosaurs roam many
hundreds of millions of years and we show up suddenly after the last
extinction event as if aliens bread us like goats. Asian, native,
Europe, African teams in an alien high school experiment then they left.

Very few things are truly coincidences, just needs understanding of the
details.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.