JustWait JustWait is offline

Default I knew it..

On 10/26/2011 11:44 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

The "supercomittee" the republicans so stupidly allowed the dems to talk
them into, was nothing but a way to stall, and eventually destroy our
military and the economy by doing nothing... It was a setup from the get
go, I don't know why even after years of a democratic "do nothing
congress", they fell for this "sharing" thing....

It's just another day of the Republican obstructionists not letting
anybody do anything about our jobs problems.

Oh, and the quote I made about Libya and Oil you called bull****, uh
turned out to be more informed and accurate that you suggest?? Bad day
for those who really don't try to hear both sides today, huh?