iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Here is your fu**ing unions, at work screwing the country...

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 10/26/11 10:29 AM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 26, 10:59 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/26/11 5:36 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/26/2011 1:49 AM, jps wrote:

...says JPS while hiding under his desk...

You keep using that phrase, yet it has no context here.

What are you advocating? You think JPS should drive across the country
to South Windsor, beat the crap out of you, cut off your ponytail and
sell it on eBay?

You and your moronic friend iLoogy seem to want physical confrontations,
as if either of you could bust a balloon with a pin.

The rational people here wouldn't cross a street to meet either of you,
I'd bet. Why would they want to?

I'm loogy again!!! Harry, an honest question. How do you know what I can
or can not do? And yes, I know of your excuses. You are a coward.- Hide quoted text -

We know you used to talk big with all the claims of martial arts
prowness... until it was revealed that you are a 140 lb loser in his
mid-fifties who couldn't crack an egg if you fell on one. Have to
admit... you sure did scare The Ponytail a couple years back. That
was priceless.

Indeed, the iloogy twerp has a soulmate in the ponytail.

Nothing like you and Don, the Cowardly Duo. How's if feel to have
Suckling Don's nose so far up your fat ass, coward?