Dennis Gibbons

Default Spade Anchor question

I bought the Spade A100 for my Nic 35 and love it. I have been concerned
somewhat with wear between the ss toggle and the alumimin shank, but it has
not bee a problem. It fits fine on the roller for the CQR. It drops and
sets and stays there

--
Dennis Gibbons
dkgibbons at optonline dot net
"Cindy Ballreich" wrote in message
Lee, Tamaroak, and Wayne,

Yes, I was hoping that Glenn would answer. We've got his web site
bookmarked.

How are you guys liking your Spades? What size did you get? Any
problems with your bow roller? How's the reset with big wind
shifts? We've seen the Practical Sailor tests and they're very
impressive, but they're not exactly "real world" conditions.

Cindy

Lee Huddleston wrote:

BTW Cindy, Glenn Ashmore sells or at least used to sell Spade
anchors, so he really knows of what he writes. I purchased a Spade
from him and was very pleased with the price, advice, and the prompt
service.