jps jps is offline

Default Sometimes...

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:55:28 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 10/23/11 9:43 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:29:28 -0400, wrote:

On 10/23/2011 7:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

I would like to ask atheists why they think they are contributing to
making the world a better place. Can you answer the question? I expect
crickets from you. Don't disappoint.

Damn good question.

I wonder why Drifter thinks he'll get anything but nothing from me in
response to his posts, since I don't read them. He's in the same D-N-R
******** as iBoaterer/iLoogy and several other of the overaged
miscreants here.

However, since you reposted his post, here's a simple answer to your
question. Atheists make the world a better place by not spreading
religious bull****.

Now, remember, I am not an atheist. I'm agnostic.

As if atheists cannot fathom the need or attraction of morals and
ethics. People are evidently incapable of being good and contribute
to society without the guidance of a man-made god, a book and a
building.

Weak, right wing goons need to be spoon fed everything.