Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Sometimes...

On 23/10/2011 5:59 AM, X ` Man wrote:
Sometimes I think I want to ask "religious conservatives" why they don't
ask their god why he allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world
when he could do something about it. I suspect the answer is they're
afraid he might ask them the same question.

Simple. Neccessity drives people to learn. But some don't.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...