Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Local Authorities Shut Down Boat Manufacturing at Local Repair Yard.

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:07:18 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:58:44 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

UPI
Fort Pierce, Florida
Oct. 21, 2011

Local authorities have recently cited a live aboard cruising sailor
for
failing to obtain a boat manufacturer's license. This after his being
observed building a boat in a local boat repair yard from the ground
up.

Thus speaks the owner of a tiny toy boat demonstrating his jealousy of
someone who owns and cruises in a real boat.

Seems to me that leaves YOU out, Bruce. ROFLOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

As I once told you - you are there, huddled in your tiny boat and I am
here, half way around the world from you.

But more to the point, you never even tried and from your comment
referring to "my coastwise cruising" it appears that you suffer from
some strong emotion when you get out of sight of land - terror I
believe it is called.

--

Cheers,

Bruce