North Star North Star is offline

Default No black faces...

On Oct 20, 7:08*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/19/11 11:42 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/19/2011 8:28 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

In the Occupy my Wallet party down in NYC... I remember the media all
over the Tea Party for that, where are they now?

I've seen plenty of numerous races at the protests.

He got that directly from Fox, proably O'Reilly.
I happened to catch O'Reilly saying almost the exact words.
Went there to see if he is still a right-wing rabble-rouser.
He is.

Sorry Harry, but you are lying again...

Sigh. Yet another day of Scotty Doesn't Know..,.- Hide quoted text -

You could fill a library with books on things Snotty doesn't know!