Doug Kanter

Default Labs on board

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Let's see.....dog or woman....dog or woman...dog or woman.....the dog

has
bathroom habits like a baby....the woman does not. Can't kiss the dog

unless
I'm crazy. Hmmm....I'll take the dog.

I just don't get this dog thing.

Wait just a minute there. You've never kissed a dog? I mean a dog of the
canine variety? What kind of man are you?

I realize that a large segment of the population thinks it's cute to be
licked on the face by an animal that licks its own ass, any other dog's ass,
and any pile of **** if finds on the curb, but I just cannot get excited
about it.

I'll tell ya what's fun, though: When I'm gardening and a dog-bot stops
their beast to do its business on my lawn, I get within 10 ft the dog, hold
the pitch pork menacingly, and politely ask if they could be sure to NEVER
stop the dog for 10 feet either side of the property line. I've even made
black people turn white before they've moved along to ruin someone else's
world. And, I can throw a pitch fork about 20 feet, with astounding
accuracy.

Dogs. Bah.