iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default No black faces...

In article ,
says...

In the Occupy my Wallet party down in NYC... I remember the media all
over the Tea Party for that, where are they now?

I've seen, and there are representatives of just about every race there.
Here, check it out yourself instead of listening to people with an
agenda:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-1...ccupiers-need-
kindness-of-strangers-to-stay-clean.html

Click on the first photo.

And here, which incidentally came from a very biased website.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/10/08/evil-corporations/

Oh, and look here!

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/10/dres...wants_wall.php

And he

http://october2011.org/blogs/debrasw...reet-occupiers

You really should check and see whether you are being fed the truth.
Those "unbiased" people on Fox will do that to you.