Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Which STD?

On 16/10/2011 4:41 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/16/11 6:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 16/10/2011 4:33 AM, X ` Man wrote:

My guess is the disdain for Michele Bachmann has virtually nothing to do
with her gender. Bachmann is a ditz, an intellectual cipher. She had a
brief bubble of support because of her fake Christianity and wildly
right-wing ideas, but even the GOP party faithful came to realize there
was nothing of substance between her ears. And that husband of hers,
with the bought and paid for "psychology degrees" from the mail order
mills and no license to practice...that spells trouble, right there in
river city, and that's trouble with a T.

Funny, if you don't like Bachmann's superior behavior, how come you like
liar 0bama (zero-bama). After all, 0bama be a bout big mouth, $t
trillion more in debt and no results. Fact is 0bama can't fix the
economy because it is fleabagger bull**** and fraud from people like him
that caused their depression.

But we all know the truth, you dislike women. You have a fear or
politically strong women.

Bachmann's "superior" behavior? What the hell does that mean? And
neither Bachmann nor your other ditzy heroine, Palin, are politically
strong women.

Bachmann isn't promising to mortgage your grand kids futures with
debt-tax slavery. Relatively morally up standing compared to 0bomba.

But your a fleabaggger, you vote on greed not morals.

My first choice for president in the 2008 elections was Mrs. Clinton,
who is smarter, more capable, and stronger than the entire cast of
third-raters seeking the GOP nomination this year. I'm also a big fan of
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Congresswoman for Florida's 20th
congressional district. She's also Chairwoman of the Democratic National
Committee. She also is smarter, stronger and more capable than Bachmann
or Palin.

Doubtful Hilary would be good at all, look at her husband and the moral
issues "I did not have sexual relations" ....blow job... husband of
hers. But then, like I say fleabaggers don't vote with morality or
integrity in mind.

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...