X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Which STD?

On 10/15/11 10:31 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 15/10/2011 8:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:
Trying to pick a candidate from the current field of Republican
candidates is exactly like deciding which STD would be just right for me.

Sure beats 0bama, that would be life putting a double barrel shotgun to
your head and pulling both triggers at once when it is loaded with solid
shells and the trigger is wired to a grenade.

But agree, asides from Bachman, not looking good. But too many women
haters in all parties... And Romney as well as Perry, just more old boys
bull****.

Not looking good. Sort of like asking,how do you want to be served?
Fried or baked?

My guess is the disdain for Michele Bachmann has virtually nothing to do
with her gender. Bachmann is a ditz, an intellectual cipher. She had a
brief bubble of support because of her fake Christianity and wildly
right-wing ideas, but even the GOP party faithful came to realize there
was nothing of substance between her ears. And that husband of hers,
with the bought and paid for "psychology degrees" from the mail order
mills and no license to practice...that spells trouble, right there in
river city, and that's trouble with a T.