Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Which STD?

On 15/10/2011 8:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:
Trying to pick a candidate from the current field of Republican
candidates is exactly like deciding which STD would be just right for me.

Sure beats 0bama, that would be life putting a double barrel shotgun to
your head and pulling both triggers at once when it is loaded with solid
shells and the trigger is wired to a grenade.

But agree, asides from Bachman, not looking good. But too many women
haters in all parties... And Romney as well as Perry, just more old
boys bull****.

Not looking good. Sort of like asking,how do you want to be served?
Fried or baked?

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...