Harry Krause

Default Labs on board

Doug Kanter wrote:
"noah" wrote in message

DF- I don't know your particular boat or docking setup, or *your*
physical abilities. Have you thought about a harness arrangement, so
that you can grab the harness "backbone" and assist your pooch? There
are flotation suits available for "hunting dogs" (not a bad idea,
really. A PFD for your pooch) that have "grab handles" on the back to
assist the dog. ...just a thought. Check cabelas.com or other
outdoor outfitters.

Regards,
noah

Let's see.....dog or woman....dog or woman...dog or woman.....the dog has
bathroom habits like a baby....the woman does not. Can't kiss the dog unless
I'm crazy. Hmmm....I'll take the dog.

I just don't get this dog thing.

Wait just a minute there. You've never kissed a dog? I mean a dog of the
canine variety? What kind of man are you?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.