JAXAshby

Default 40W oil causing wear problems over 30w?

gene, if all that is true why are you bragging about some license a savy 18
year old kid could get?

Most people aren't capable of working in .001 and .0001 and find the
pressure of doing it right the first time or suffering the penalty of
causing loss of property or life too much...

really? you find working at that level to be genuine strain? No wonder you
never became a carpenter. You would have cut all your fingers off the first
season.

ROFLMAO..... Jax, you truly are clueless. After working in machine
shops for 35+ years and running my own for over 20 years.... close
tolerances are not a problem. As an Authorized Inspector, signing off
completed aircraft major alterations and major repairs isn't a
problem, either....

Oh, and beginning when I was just a kid, I've operated nearly every
woodworking and metalworking machine known to man... and I still have
all of my fingers and toes.....

Keep trying...... maybe if you keep flailing about, through mere
chance, you'll finally find something that is true or accurate.....