Marc

Default Yanmar question

I'm looking at the service manual for the 2gm20F. I think you are
refering to an external oil line that runs from the rocker arm gallery
to the main bearings.

On 22 Jun 2004 16:37:37 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote:

Greetings, does anyone know what the hard pipe that exits from the back of the
cylinder head on a 2GM is for? It curves down between the engine and the
flywheel housing. I think I have a slow drip from the end of this pipe. I
have a Yanmar service manual that shows the pipe in question on one of the line
drawings of the complete engine but it is never mentioned or shown anywhere
else in the manual. Thanks.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"