Hoges in WA

Default Help - Perkins 20hp diesel yacht motor wont achieve full revs under load

"Rachel and Steve" wrote in message
snipped
I am about stumped, other than normal servicing no other work has been

done
to the motor which might cause this, I havent played with the injectors or
pump settings etc. I am open to any suggestions.

regards

Steve Hopkinson

There was a discussion about something similar (though not exactly the same)
in Practical Boat Owner no 446 February this year in "Ask The Experts" on
page 69. I don't entirely understand your problem and I similarly don't
entirely understand the article but there are enough points of similarity to
lead me to point to it. The heading was "Yanmar engine revs"

Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.