Default Which Software and Computer Charts?" - BULL**** SALESMAN

Sir,
You need to learn to read. Brad said nothing about Coastal Explorer
being compatible with c-map vector charts. As well as the fact that he
did state that he is from a company that produces a charting software
program.

I am one of those 500 beta testers, and I love the product. Their
program is the only one that I have found that not only can display
both charting formats, but quilts them together. As well as display
all of the information that can be transmitted from instrument server.
Wind speed and direction, boat speed, depth,etc.

Set back and learn to comprehend what you are reading.

flyer

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:10:35 -0700, Ace-high
wrote:

NG RULES - you have to put BULL**** SALESMAN in front of all your
posts

It's not really true - you don't do the free cm-93 cmap vector charts.

On 18 Jun 2004 19:40:09 -0700, wrote:

I'm from one of those companies that claims to have "the best and
newest"... But in our case it's really true! :-)

Our product, Coastal Explorer, is about to be released commercially
after more than six months in beta testing with over 500 users. It is
the easiest to use and most reliable navigation software ever designed
specifically for recreational boaters.

Coastal Explorer will cost $300 and works with BSB and Softchart
raster charts as well as the S-57 ENC (vector) charts that you can get
free from NOAA and the USACE.

More information can be found at
http://rosepointnav.com/