JAXAshby

Default New killer of cruising sailors

grandma, I was being facetious.

anyone worrying about lettuce should never leave the dock.

I have not seen any cites that say that cruising sailors have been
killed.

http://takehersailingboard.infopop.c...016594&f=99560
83605&m=630105035&r=479100135#479100135

http://takehersailingboard.infopop.c...6016594&f=9956

083605&m=630105035&r=479100135#479100135
talks mostly about food safety. And most of the food safety stuff is
normal stuff like cans with botulism. The business about washing
stuff in bleach that has been fertilized with human waste was
something that we did in 1950 when visiting Germany, which isn't
usually thought of as a third world country although it was still
recovering from WWII of course. Hardly new information even if the
E.coli strain that's around now is new.

grandma Rosalie