Kaz

Default New killer of cruising sailors

Just to save someone alot of cutting&pasting or Ctrl'ing Cing &
Ctrl'ing Ving, I'll be re-adjusting to reading only and will be sorta
busy anyway in the upcoming days with a chilli-cook-off here in sunny
SoCa so may not have time for quite awhile actually!
Cheers, and a nice day to all, yes, including you too (the nuns taught
me to be nice to everyone - god bless their forgiving souls)

Karen
PS you can read more of my dribble at the Lats & Atts board too btw!

Stephen Trapani wrote in message ...
JAXAshby wrote:

Raw milk was the vehicle in a school outbreak in Canada.

it is illegal to sell raw milk in Canada or the US of A or any European country
or most any other country on the planet. Pasteurization has been the
recommended, later required, norm for milk since the 19th century.

Actually it's legal to sell raw milk in both Canada and the U.S. but the
dairy and product are subjected to special raw mild standards, which
btw, dictates much more cleanliness and expense.

See:

http://www.realmilk.com/where2.html#can

(first Google hit for "raw milk")

Stephen