JohnH

Default Boat Buying Angst

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:56:15 GMT, "David Ward" wrote:

"WaIIy" wrote in message ...
: On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 01:19:47 GMT, "Tony V" wrote:
:
: I'm trying to educate myself so that I can do a pre-survey on a boat of
: interest before a professional survey is done.
:
: Maybe some of you more experienced boat buyers or a professional can put
: this in perspective for me.
:
: If you ask questions about specific boats, I'm sure you will get a few
: opinions here.
:
: Perhaps you could focus your questions a bit.

I started following this thread hoping to glean a list of y'alls favorite
all glass/composite/carbon fiber/aluminum/steel coasters and cruisers.
No wood (or, more specifically, titanium, please) for me - I need
one, good, long term/keep forever, seagoing boat.

Dave

Check out Proline. I love mine, and have had no problems with it.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD