Lyndon Nerenberg

Default Dual cooker..as the English call them

Rodney Myrvaagnes writes:

The OP wanted an alternative to propane at a dock with electricity, so
both pan and plate would be stowed whenver the compass is in use.

. In any case, the ferromagnetic pan and the plate shouldn't be stored
near the compass with the boat in motion, but otherwise what problem?

If it throws a strong enough magnetic field it could permanently
magnetize the compass. I wouldn't want to have to swing the compass
every time I made bacon and eggs for breakfast :-)

--lyndon