Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Dual cooker..as the English call them

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:06:26 -0000, Lyndon Nerenberg
wrote:

Rodney Myrvaagnes writes:

You could search for "induction cookers." They cost more than hot
plates, but only heat ferromagnetic pans.

And I suspect they would raise merry hell with your compass. I wouldn't
let something like this anywhere near my boat :-)

The OP wanted an alternative to propane at a dock with electricity, so
both pan and plate would be stowed whenver the compass is in use.

.. In any case, the ferromagnetic pan and the plate shouldn't be stored
near the compass with the boat in motion, but otherwise what problem?

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

Capsizing under chute, and having the chute rise and fill without tangling, all while Mark and Sally are still behind you