JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Well, looks like..

On Oct 3, 9:37*pm, X ` Man wrote:

You are the one who sent private information over the net with the
intent of intimidation.. It is a felony in Canada, don't know about
here yet.. but I am guessing you still won't survive a deposition...
So the ball is in your court, can you control your puppy? Cause I
think I am not the only one who is willing to send your own words to
public addresses.... I can guarantee you, I won't send anything but I
can't speak for others here.