JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Well, looks like..

Bonnie the pig and Harry want to show their families and friends what
they are all aobut.. I have the latest **** by x-man including the post
where he admits it's him and some particularly nasty stuff he has
written over the years about little girls and abortion. Looking for more
of Harry's own words to send off to his friends at the Catholic
University of America to see how they feel about such a sick individual
and family being on the staff... Should be fun but I will have to limit
it to his own words so if you got links to any good stuff, pass it
along. And to my off line buddy who sends me stuff, here's your chance
to shine. Man, this sucks, but I gave him his chance... As to Bonnie the
Pig, like I said so many times. Let me know next time you bring your fat
sloppy ass down this way... Later folks, off to the post office, The
Provost looks like a great place to start.....