Terry Spragg

Default Dual cooker..as the English call them

engsol wrote:
I'd like to find a stove top (don't need an oven) which
would run on either propane or shore power. Short of
making my own, are there such units available? Google
doesn't admit to any.
Thanks...Norm B

A dual electric hot plate will cost about 25 loons, and a dual
propane camp stove can be had for 20. Coleman's white gas camp stove
is also about 30 bucks, and the fuel is cheaper. White gas is just
as dangerous on a boat as it is on shore, if not more so.

Take care, as always.

What you can get for Can$400.00, in marine paint, I don't know and
ain't gonna bother checking, but I do know what I would buy every
few years if rust became a problem, which is unlikely with a minimum
of care. Likewise for a taffrail propane grill, at about 30 bucks.
Mine is 5 years old and I did need to bend up a mounting bracket and
reduce the venting, and still hardly gets used, but could do.

I sail in fresh water, so YMMV.

Terry K

A smart sailor knows how to save a few bucks, and keeps the gin
locker full.