engsol

Default Dual cooker..as the English call them

I'm the OP refered to below. My reason for wanting a dual stove
is this....
My crusing area has lots of neat anchorages...therefore I
need propane. The are also lot's of neat little marinas which
provide shore power, but the propane facilities may be miles
away. In that case, I'd rather save propane, and use electricity
for heat (only to take the morning chill off) and cooking.
Norm B

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:08:56 -0700, "Evan Gatehouse" wrote:

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
I saw these, but they are not what the OP asked for.

Doug
s/v Callista

Oops. I thought he meant propane OR electricity. I agree it makes little
sense to want both given the low cost and convenience of propane.