Dave Hall

Default OT--new candidate

Mark Browne wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
4 months, 2 years, and 4 years. That's why I want those maniacs dealt

with
now.

3000 people likely wouldn't have died in the WTC if a certain prior
President dealt with bin Laden when he had the chance...and the 300 or so
soldiers that recently were killed in Iraq likely wouldn't have died if

Bush
41 didn't worry so much about what the UN thought, and marched

Schwarzkopff
into Baghdad in the first Gulf War.

snip
Or if Ray Gun had not built him up in the first place!

I love these what-if games. You have trouble with Clinton telling a few
whoppers? There is enough dirt on Ray Gun to go on forever!

Yea, like forcing the downfall of the USSR. Not bad, I'd say.....

Dave