Dave Hall

Default OT--new candidate

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Rolling back my tax break will do nothing but **** me off.

How did YOU spend your $400 check, Dave?

I bought a grass catcher for my lawn tractor, and paid for most of my
daughter's pre-school.

The last rebate check bought me a water softener, and some other things
for the house.

And, would it have ****ed you off if Bush had never said a word about a tax
break, so everything remained the same as last year?

It's a far different thing to have never have had something, then having
something and then having it taken away.

In a nutshell, I have gotten $1000 in the form of checks back, thanks to
Bush. I am also paying about $800 less a year. Compound that with the
small raises that have come about, and I'm doing a bit better than I was
a few years ago.
$800 may not sound like much, but it's better than not getting anything.
It will make for some nice Christmas presents

When people ask whether I'm doing better now than under Clinton, I can
answer with a resounding "yes".

Bottom line: better in my pocket than in the government's, no matter how
you cut it.

Dave