iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Haven't seen...

In article 2d828511-69f0-4e79-9c4e-9cb86938f9c0
@i33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 26, 8:09*pm, Robert wrote:
On 9/26/2011 6:27 PM, X ` Man wrote:

...any hot-tempered, short, stupid, unemployable, greasy guys with
mustaches and ponytails in the last few days, despite proximity to a
well-known one. Heading out of proximity soon, though. :)

Hope you make it out of the area safe and sound. ;-)

No worries... without backup from the local townfolk or various 'full
patch" friends...our little hero is no more than a foul mouthed
scrawny pussy.

No worries, indeed, because like you, Harry's just a loud mouthed coward
that wouldn't have the balls to meet up with anybody he's ****ed off
while hiding behind usenet. We've seen it several times before, he'd
just make some cowardly excuse to not meet up.