Dave Hall

Default OT--new candidate

jps wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

Rolling back my tax break will do nothing but **** me off. And where do
you get off calling me "rich"? That's the biggest lie that the
Democtrats have been trying to pull over everyone's eyes. The tax break
was across the board, which means we ALL got a break, proportional to
what we put in. I'd never vote for anyone who is in favor of taking more
money from me.

I don't think the democratic candidates care what you think since there's no
way of capturing your vote.

Me any far more people than you seem able to count. Most Americans have
a problem with paying taxes. If you give them a choice between a
candidate who lowers taxes, versus one who raise them, guess who will
win. What the democrats have been trying to play is the class warfare
game. They call the tax cut a "Tax break for the rich", which is
misleading, if not an outright lie. The hope is that the poor and
undereducated will buy into this propaganda, and jump on the democrat
bandwagon. The DNC knows that they have little chance of capturing the
corporate vote, so the rich become the demons and whipping boys of the
DNC and their mindless followers. It's nothing more than favoring
policies which redistrubute the wealth, which is not fair to those who
earn it. What the DNC and their minions are also seemingly clueless
about, is that the more you squeeze the rich, and corporations, the more
they are driven to relocate offshore, thereby denying us not only tax
money (Some is better than none), but also job opportunities.

It's only once they've assumed to office of the President that they're
obligated to take your views into account.

The only thing they care about is their own political aspirations. Why
else would the democrats hope the economy stays poor, (and were caught
on tape talking about it) and favors the media planting the seeds of
doubt into investor's minds, by encouraging more negative forecasts
(Which will conveniently end if a democrat gets elected). The democratic
part of today, is a horrible sshell of what it once was. It's nothing
more than the voice of the liberal left, who will do whatever it takes
to gain and maintain power. The more ground they loose, the more
desperate and obvious their tactics become. Not ONE of the now 10
democratic political candidates has a positive platform of their own.
They have no detailed plan to outline why we should vote for them. They
are basing their whole campaigns on bashing Bush. Everything they say
that they stand for is nothing more than "the anti-bush". I want to know
how they are going to turn the economy around. How will they do a better
job than Bush? How will they handle the terrorist situation? What would
they do diffferently. Why would their plan be any better? THAT is what I
want to see in a "debate" not an open free for all, to throw daggers
that the current president. Until they can convince me that theirs is a
better plan, then they have no business trashing the current one.

I'm afraid the next president will be elected without your assistance Dave.

Then rest comfortably knowing that my vote will cancel yours.

Dave