Richard Malcolm

Default Protecting a musical intrument from moisture

Roy Jose Lorr wrote in message
Just curious about how you're planning on protecting the
rest of your kit. Also, if all you're taking is a snare I
wonder what type of jazz you'll be playing... possibly a
minstrel show retrospective?

the snare is older and not in the best shape. I am playing in a
dixieland band and may even bring my "rims" set, which have no shells
at all. Not your typical dixieland drum, but it will fit better on the
boat. I use them alot on gigs where I don't need to be too loud and am
traveling by boat. they look funny, but sound fine (not great) If I am
playing with electric guitars such as Blues or Rand B, I will bring my
big set.