Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Just for the record

On 9/22/2011 8:09 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/21/11 7:10 PM, Eisboch wrote:
This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent who is 100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different way.

Eisboch

Don't elect presidents who are so gung ho about the death penalty.
President who do not favor the death penalty will nominate prospective
Associate Justices to the Supreme Court who do not favor the death
penalty and as soon as a 6-3 majority is achieved, will determine the
death penalty is "cruel and unusual punishment" and thereby outlaw it.

Brilliant answer you dumb ****. Do you suppose that president will
oppose abortion with the same vigor. And then there's the small problem
of propagation of criminal minds. Might be too late to stop that though.
It's already crept into our executive legislative and justice system.

May your lovely wife run away and find happiness with a brick mason.