Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Just for the record

On 21/09/2011 7:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:10:06 -0400, wrote:

This is one slightly right of center, politically Independent who is 100
percent *against* the death penalty.

We need to find a way to deal with capital crimes in a different way.

Eisboch

Send the all the death row inmates to Europe and see how long it
takes them to reinstate hanging,firing squads and the guillotine

Maybe build a wall around Detroit, heat sensing, motion sensing, radar
enabled automatic weapons protecting the border and the airspace...get
the idea?

Give movie rights, "Escape from Detroit."

Needs to be cheap. Why waste the money on them?

Or bring on a new show called "Gladiator". Profits go to support the
victims. Yep, the victims the people all seem to forget about.

--
First rule of holes: If you're in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?