X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Classic

On 9/16/11 9:01 AM, North Star wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:47 am, X ` wrote:
This is an absolute classic from Snotty Ingersoll:

"Borowitz is an asshole... I would love to run the ****er down. Typical
liberal piece of ****, hates America, but makes each and every penny he
earns on our backs. I hope somebody shoots the ****er, hopefully they
will take the rest of his gene pool with him too "

Ingersoll wants to run over Borowitz, then he says he hopes someone
shoots him.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Disturbing...... wonder if the South Windsor Police Dept is aware of
this?

Andy Borowitz is a kind and gentle soul whose satire is also gentle. Our
South Windsor boy's reaction to him shows how out of control he is and
how prone to violence he is. I'm surprised one of Scott's "Christian"
buddies here hasn't called him and urged him to get into a counseling
program before he commits an act of violence that puts him in the slammer.