Chuck Baier

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

I have been driving since I was 16 and I am now 55. I have ALWAYS had
insurance. NEVER have I been billed prior to coverage. The coverage
starts the day you pay. If that was the case you would constantly be
charged two or three months in advance. It don't work that way. I too
had problems with IMIS in getting quotes, then getting correct quotes.
When someone ask me about my problem, instead of Mr. Golden trying to
reclaim an unhappy customer, he threatened to sue me for "slander" as
he put it. Others have reported like issues with IMIS. If Geoff has
had issues with IMIS, Fischer Panda or anyone else I would like to
know about it. Since I do leave the dock occasionally and don't need
additional hassles when I am trying to enjoy cruising. I then look for
other information to confirm there is a problem. That is how all of
this is supposed to work. Otherwise, go sit in front of the TV and
forget these groups. They are for sharing information, good and BAD.
If you have a problem reading the bad, then skip those posts.

Glenn Ashmore wrote in message news:CL8yc.6577$5B2.20@lakeread04...
An insurance policy is cosidered "shipped" when it is written. NOT when
it goes into effect. Check your automobile policy. You will start
getting billed about 2 months before expiration.

If you want to get technical, the actual "product" is not completely
rendered until the end of the term. Fat chance an insurance company
will settle for that.

JAXAshby wrote:

dougeies, it is against federal law to charge a credit card before services are
rendered/product is shipped. What word don't you understand?