Glenn Ashmore

Default BVI Coast Pilot

Go ahead and spring for a copy of Scotts Cruising Guide to the Virgin
Islands. It is pretty well the last word in coastal pilotage for the BVI.

I saw a copy on the bridge of the Carnival Legend once. Not to call
that a vote of confidence in either the book or the cruise line. :-)

Dale wrote:

Does anyone know where I can download a Coastal Pilot for the BVIs? I
can find one on the noaa site for the USVI but not British. I can't
find a complimentary British or international site.

Thanks.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com