Joe

Default US occupation of Iraq unsustainable over long run, Congress warns

So, are you ADMITTING that you are a school girl, JoeTechnician? Oh, I
asked awhile back, and you never told me....How is it that you NOW say
that you aren't an engineer, that you are a licensed contractor in
Georgia, but previously you've stated that you are licensed in
Georgia through reciprocity, when in fact, Georgia doesn't offer
reciprocity for ANY type of contractor's license?

If you would show even an ounce of comprehension I would explain it yet
again.
Since you can't, and no one else cares, I wont.

Get some help Mr. (non P.E.) Kevin Noble from Snellville, GA