Doug Dotson

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

When I pay any bill whether it be via check or charge, I normally
pay it when I receive it. The company I pay deposits the check or
chargves my credit card as soon as they get it. They never wait
until the due day. It has been this way forever. I know alot of
folks that wait until the last minute to pay their bills to earn that
last little bit of interest, or to avoid finance charges inthe case
of credit cards. This is normal practice. What happened to
Geoff is neither unusual nor is it illegal in any sense.

Doug
s/v Callista

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
dougeies, it is against federal law to charge a credit card before

services are
rendered/product is shipped. What word don't you understand?