JAXAshby

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

it is in the agreement that payment is made upon order, otherwise the law is
clear.

dougeies, it is against federal law to charge a credit card before

services are
rendered/product is shipped. What word don't you understand?

Are you sure about that? I have had a web-shop, using PayPal. The moment
someone ordered a product, Paypal immediately charged his/her creditcard and
an e-mail was sent to me to inform me of the payment made so I could ship
the goods. This is standard practise. Now don't tell me the entire Paypal
system would be against federal law.

Meindert